So you’re a young adult between the ages of 16 and 20 and you want to train at Life’s Kitchen? Here’s how to apply:
STEP ONE: Stop by Life’s Kitchen for a program tour on Tuesdays at 9:30 am. Meet the staff, check out our kitchen, and learn more about the program and see if it’s a good fit for you.
- Listen to the stories of other Life’s Kitchen trainees
- Watch our public service announcement
- Read about the program and recent graduates
- Follow us on Facebook
STEP TWO: Complete and return all application material.
- Life’s Kitchen application
- Educational information (transcript from the last school year you attended, or a copy of your high school diploma, or a copy of your GED or HSE obtainment)
- Letter of support from an adult in your life
STEP THREE: Schedule an interview with our Program Director by calling (208) 331-0199 x305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If accepted, you will be notified of your start date. New trainees usually start the last Monday of each month, but alternative start dates can be discussed with our Program Director.