“Stick it through, it’s not that hard to make change.” – Life’s Kitchen Alumni
We need your support
As you can imagine, supporting the ongoing efforts of Life’s Kitchen takes time and money. We rely on donations from the community to provide critical services and outside-the-kitchen support our students need to create success for themselves. For example, $3,000 sponsors a student for their entire 16-week training program; and by donating less than 5 hours of your time a month you can be a GED tutor to a Life’s Kitchen student. And Life’s Kitchen is always in need of donated food, in-kind goods or professional services.
Ways to Give
- Sponsor the training program for one student. ($3,000)
- Provide breakfast and lunch for 16 weeks for one student ($85)
- Give a student a graduation knife set and chef coat ($50)
- Donate in-kind goods or services to Life’s Kitchen
- Coach students through the job interview process
- Teach a life skills class to students
- Hire Life’s Kitchen catering for your next company or private event
- Volunteer in our Lunch Café
Please consider making a donation to support Life’s Kitchen!
You can now easily and safely donate online with any major credit or debit card or by mailing a check to 1025 S. Capitol Blvd. Boise, Idaho 83706.
Make an Online Donation – It’s Easy!